Lemonade's Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2006

On the bus after school yesterday, the driver handed out copies of a letter that contained some scary news. Canoe Creek isn't getting enough funding from the Ministry of Education to keep on running the bus on the CC to Clinton route. I live 50 minutes out of town, on this route, and the bus is my only way of getting to school. The last day the bus will run is Oct 27th. I have no idea yet how I'm going to get to school and back everyday after that date.
I've homeschooled since grade 1 and am now in public school for grade 12. I really want to complete my last year of highschool in public school and graduate at DSS. Since the bus driver wasn't told about what will happen after the 27th, I'm going to try and get more info by myself. I'm very anxious to find out whether or not the bus will be replaced by Canoe Creek's school van, which they upgraded from to the bus in the first place.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said...

Oh thats scary! I hope you can find out how to get into Clinton for School! cause... that would suck not being able to go to public school for grade 12.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home