Lemonade's Blog

Thursday, November 23, 2006


What I want to know is, what does everyone have against Nickelback?! They have such awesome songs.. their lyrics actually rhyme, every song has a different theme, unlike most other "hip" groups' songs. I've heard that some older people don't like the music because they've been playing it in the bars every since it came out so they're pretty tired of hearing it now. But what about those that haven't been old enough to get in the bar long enough to have heard Nickelback when they first came out. Even those that use(d) a fake ID aren't/weren't old enough. What is so revolting about this band? Every band has done some things that were mistakes, if Nickelback is the only band people hold a grudge against for THEIr mistakes, it's not really fair. What else could there be?

3 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said...

Haha! I love Nickelback. They havw awesome music :)

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Well.....I don't hate Nickelback......I'll definitely sing along to some of their songs haha...but I like Guns N Roses better!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger lah dee dah said...

what is there mistake ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home