Lemonade's Blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Well, Christmas is inching closer! Almost only one month left! =D I have no plans yet, but I think I'm just going to wrap myself up in a blanket and sip hot drinks and munch on Xmas cookies 90% of the time. The other 10%, I hope to go sledding, attempt to build another igloo (the last years it's always melted before I could get the roof on), and throw plenty of snowballs at everyone. ^_^ Oh yea, and bake! Mmmm I love to bake at Christmas.. the smells of cinnamon and clove and brown sugar that fill the whole house. And then there's Xmas holidays! Which are extra long this year - we only come back on the 8th! Yippy! With all that free time, maybe I should fill another sketch book.

Mmmmm... cookies. :P

1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger ton_Z said...

Sounds like fun! I'll probably eat a lot on Christmas too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home