Lemonade's Blog

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I can't wait until Christmas Eve! Well, actually, Saturday, 'cause that's when Xmas holidays start. Yay! Anyway, my family celebrates on Christmas Eve.. we have dinner and then we open presents and stay up til the wee hours watching Xmas movies and sharing stories.
I can't wait until Xmas dinner. Mmmmmm pumpkin pie! ^_^ I have no clue what I'm getting for presents, but I hope I get another load of books. As for where to put all the gifts.. we don't have our tree up yet. It's pretty pathetic. I think I'll just have to go out after school today and get one myself. Since, if you want something done you have to do it yourself... I swear my family's getting lazier with decorating every year. heehee

3 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said...

You celebrate on Christmas Eve?
So do we! Well.. with my Grandparents. thats awesome though :)

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said...

Thanks for that comment you left me. :D .. And you celebrate Christmas on Xmas Eve? LoL why?? Haha I'm so stoked for Xmas though and I can tell you are too!

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Ms. Wadlegger said...

My family celebrates Christmas on the 24th as well - my dad is from Austria, so we have kept the European tradition. Hope that you found a beautiful tree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home