Lemonade's Blog

Friday, April 13, 2007

It's supposed to be SPRING! But it snowed this morning, and it's getting colder again. grrr! I'm so glad it's the weekend though, sleeping in seems to make even a cold "Spring" seem unimportant. Oh well. My Friday was saved as soon as our Foods room was filled with the delicate aroma of cinnamon and apples and melting cheddar. Mmmmm! We made Apple Cheese Muffins. The way the dough looked before we put it in the oven, I thought they'd be hard and chewy, but they actually turned out extremely nummy. I'm going to think of them every now and then through-out the rest of the day to brighten it. ^_^ hehe Have a good weekend peeps!

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Those muffins were very yummy! I love making stuff in Home-Ec! You should have been in our group the time we made potato soup! It sounds gross but it was actually really good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home