Lemonade's Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

No doubt all grade 12ers are getting more excited - and nervous - about grad. I know i definitely am. There are only 4 months left! That's including spring break and weekends and everything. Scary, isn't it? It doesn't seem real.. and yet in 120 days, there's going to be no homework left to do, no assignments to stress over, no fieldtrips, no blogging. Well, that's not entirely true, I guess some of us are going on to college and will then get back into the whole homework and assignment thing, and if we want to go on a fieldtrip, we can drive ourselves (and don't have to take notes and be in bed by 10). I think I will continue to blog, and I hope everyone in Writing will do so, too. It woud be cool to stay in touch and see what's happening in everyone's life after school. Right now I'm not 100% sure where I'm going to be, or if I'll be going to college in the fall or wait a year or two. I do want to become a fashion designer sometime in the future, but I don't know if that's the first thing I want to do. The first thing I'm going to do when I grad, is.. you guessed it - sleep! Yay, freedom.... in an ironic sort of way. Anyway, what do you want to do when you graduate? What's the first thing you are going to do when you wake free?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home