Lemonade's Blog

Friday, February 23, 2007

JELLY ROLLS!!! Mmmmm! Today in foods we made one big, jam-packed (raspberry), spongy, delicious jam roll! And Kait even shared her left-over lemon meringue pie as well. :P That, and the fact that it's Friday, has put me in a very happy mood today. :) I can't wait until I get to go home and sleep (yes, I know I talk a lot about sleep, but it's my favourite hobby ;) ) I hope I don't get too much homework, I really need some time to work on my Family Studies and Portfolio. Puppy Update: Max's face completely changed overnight yesterday; he looks totally different.. elongated! Him and Nena both grew.. probably 3 inches in height this week. They follow me everywhere and they're increasing their extremely-good-lil-angel-ness. ^_^ Anyhow, that's all I can think of right now. Have a good weekend peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home