Lemonade's Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hello, I'm back. I know I haven't written for awhile, but I wasn't here most of last week. I was stuck in bed at home with one of the worst flus I've had in a long time. It took me five days to just get well enough to get out of my blankets. Anyhow, although I'm still a wee bit stuffed up, I feel much better. I was trying my hardest not to get sick all of our grad trip, while I watched one by one of all the other grads get sick the closer it got to going back home. Then the night before we came back up here, I ate a weird tasting fudge.. strawberry vanilla or something.. and it gave me a scratchy throat. The next morning I woke up with a sore throat and stuffed sinuses. Gah! If it weren't for the funny fudge! Oh well, lesson learned: never having fudge again. >.>
As for the grad trip in itself, it was awesome! We had so much fun, especially with the go-carting. The only down part about that was my cart didn't really go fast, so I had no choice but to chuck along. Later on I learned that by taking the corners wide and then doing a sharp turn, I cut off Kyle and Justin one time and they were sort of struggling to stay on the track, going into the grass at one point? Sorry guys. :p Plus the giraffes were pretty cool at the zoo. :)

1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Oh no!! You're giving up fudge?!? Well, I guess you have a good reason, and that fudge was reeeeeally sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home