Lemonade's Blog

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Who is excited about the grad trip???!!! I for one am VERY excited! I've already packed and am pretty much ready to go. Can't wait until 3pm tomorrow! All I have left to do is buy a whole bunch of granola bars from the concession for snacks. :p I've never been on a roller coaster before, but I'm sort of a fan of heights, so it should be fun! The hotel we're staying at also has a pool, so mwuahaha! We really should stop at the superstore in chiliwack to get wholesale strawberries, Remi! hehe
Just a few minutes ago in Foods we made potato pancakes. Mmmm, they were so good. My Mom makes potato pancakes as well, but her recipe doesn't taste the same as this one, so I'll be taking this home to tell her about.
Other than that, Max and Nena are getting huge! The salmon are starting to come up the creek on our place which is really neat to watch, and GRAD TRIP IN 15 HOURS!!!!!!!!! Woooo!!!
P.S. Wish me luck on finding a lime green zipper down there. ^_^ Can't wait!

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said...

Good luck on finding a lime green zipper down there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home