Lemonade's Blog

Thursday, January 18, 2007

*YAWN!* I am so sleep deprived! I spent more hours sleeping during two nights last week than I have all this week. Last night - well, actually this morning - I had to stay up until 2:30 am to finish a project for Chemistry, and I only got 4 hours of Zzz's. *yawn* The night before, I had to stay up late to work on the project as well. Tuesday was the same, Monday too with tons of catching up to do because I missed a few days of school..... *yawn* I'm so glad Chem homework doesn't have to be handed in until Monday, that way I can go to sleep as soon as I get home from school tomorrow and sleep in until late afternoon on Saturday. :p Ahhhh, sleep. neeeed sleep! SLEEP! *cough* Yes.... well, at least I got something out of it: I got my project all done. Thank goodness I didn't hear what Alex thought he heard Mrs. Mertens say about handing it in on Tuesday. hehe ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home