Lemonade's Blog

Friday, May 25, 2007




Have you ever noticed how most of the pictures of frogs are of them hanging over leaves? I dunno why I decided to start my blog off with that today, but I just thought of it.
And then there's Kermie; he's just plain cute in any pose. hehe
Anyway, today we have our two core courses before lunch because after lunch we get to go pick up garbage. yay. After that the whole school is playing baseball.. the one sport that I think is more stupid that lacrosse. I don't think I'm doing to last long out there anyway, since I only got three hours of sleep last night. That was due to staying up til 2 and then having my alarm clock decide to turn the time back two hours so it would ring at 5 am instead of 7! Yesss.. I set the time to 7 and NOT 5.. but somehow .. meh. All I have to say is that I'm looking forward to this weekend because I don't have to use my alarm clock!
Only 37 days until grad!!!! 15 weekdays of school left!!!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home