Lemonade's Blog

Monday, January 29, 2007

Okay.. I have no idea what I'm going to write about. *thinks* Nothing eventful has happened the last few days, except that they were extremely exhausting with homework and finishing up my correspondence. I can't wait to get home and watch a movie and maybe snack on some cookies :p Mmmm cookies.. sugar. ^_^ I was going to study some more tonight, but I don't think I'll be awake enough by the time I get home. Hmmm........ oh, the Drama 10/12 class got the smoking video done on time - thanks to Chrissy. ;) The only sad thing is my parents didn't want to sign the form thingy that allowed me to be in it, so I had to *sniff* be *sniff* cut out.... waaaaa. *sigh* Oh well... I was gonna say maybe next year, but I guess I'm not going to be in school anymore then! hehe I suppose it's a final "oh well". *ponders* I'm starting to get excited about my birthday. Woo! 18! *yawn* Well, my brain's dead for tonight. Toodles.

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said...

I was sooo sad that you couldn't be in the video :(... Oh well, you can be in the one that we show to the school right?

^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home