Lemonade's Blog

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Wow.. we got one foot of snow over the past two weeks and yesterday most of it just melted away. I love winter.. well, actually just the snow.. but I'm excited about spring. I hope it comes early this year so Big Bar lake warms up quicker and I can go swimming sooner! I haven't gotten to making an igloo yet this winter, and I don't think it would last long even if I found the time to do so. Ever winter it melted before I could finish it.. I'm thinking maybe it's time to give it up..... until I go to Iceland where I can take as long as I want and don't have to worry about it melting!

2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Mandatron yo said...

haha man thats awesome!! Igloos are sweet!! if you ever made one.. you would seriously be my hero!! no joke!! I've always wanted to make an igloo.. but never got around to it... cuz like you said.. theres never enough time to make one.. and if you end up makin one.. it just melts pretty much the next day.. haha but yea.. igloos rock!!
Have a good one!!
<3 Amanda

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

YAY igloo!!! Yeah, that would be pretty sweet! And let me know if you decide to jet off to Iceland one day, 'cause I'll definitely go with you! I so want to go to Iceland!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home