Lemonade's Blog

Monday, February 05, 2007


I have absolutely no - NO - idea.. what.. I'm.. doing. I told myself that my last semester of highschool would not contain any courses to make it ify whether I'd graduate or not (since my credits are already just the minimum). And guess what I ended up with? English 12, Math 11P, Chemistry 12, Foods 12, Writing 12, and I'm taking Family Management 11 by correspondence. The distance ed. school I was with before never sent me a Grad Portfolio package thingy, so I still have all of my Portfolio to do before the end of June. I am so scared of the load of homework I'm going to have! I'm not even here today.. I'm totally on another planet... I'm so freaked out I'm in a trance.. I'm.. AHHHH!!! Tell me something other than staying up until 2 every night is going to come of this... something good. Please! >.> *drifts off into a nightmare*

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said...

lol nice there Louise. But hey your almost finished school! Be HAPPY about that! I would be if I were you your one step closer to freedom!!!!!! :D WHAOO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home