Lemonade's Blog

Friday, June 15, 2007

ONLY TWO DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT! I'm going to be finished with Family Studies this weekend, and I only have one provincial, I have a full time job as of July 2nd, and I'm so excited to be going out in the "real world"! It will be EXTREMELY different and scary and riping-hair-out-ish until I get used to the whole new life style of working 5 days a week, no homework, paying bills, budgeting and if I don't I'll starve! That's conviction enough to save as much as possible. Plus I need to scrap enough together to go to Germany and live there for a while to see if I like it. I think I will. But don't worry, I'll visit often! :p
I just want to thank DSS for the best school year ever.

Oh, and I just want to make something clear. Although I live out at Little Bar, I moved there 2 years ago, and I'm not a hippie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home