Lemonade's Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2007



Well, it's the last day of school. I'm kind of excited, but not as hyper as I thought I would be. I guess I've just spent too much time thinking about it already and the thrill has worn off or something. On the other hand, maybe I'm just too tired and stressed out and just want to go home and sleep!


Throughout grade 12, the Writing class has excepted many challenges, the most rewarding of which was the newsletter. I can't wait to see what our yearbook turned out like. Also, since our creativity week, I've been writing poetry again to make sense of my feelings.

I'd just like to share something with everyone that popped into my head yesterday: When opportunity knocks, run to your door, swing it open, and yell at the top of your lungs with open arms "WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE HOME!"
Have an awesome grad, gr 12ers, and a great summer to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home